Friday, 17 June 2011

Briefing and something ace from Vivienne...

Thanks to everyone who came to the briefing today for the Sandur x Falmouth project today, I hope you have been somewhat inspired by what the discussions we had and are all up for this week's challenge! 


The idea is to use this blog as a platform to connect UCF with SKKK; a space to share ideas, samples, drawings, articles, anything you are finding inspiring or interesting, or anything you are finding more challenging. 
Keep emailing me this week (thethreadproject@hotmail.co.uk) with what you have, anything you like, and I'll upload it. 

Treat it like an online joint sketchbook, this project is about sharing ideas and thoughts with each other and with everyone at SKKK.

I'm going to be putting up links to resources, brands, images etc. and my ideas for work too, so keep checking back...
...so let's really see what we can do in a week!



And as a first installment of inspiration, here is a video of Vivienne Westwood's new Get A Life project, doing just this in Africa, working on the ground with skilled artisans. The collection hits the shops this week

No comments:

Post a Comment